Leave Your Phone Number, A Member Of Our Team Will Be In Touch.
Should you have any questions regarding an upcoming procedure, please contact your physician’s office, or leave your contact information here and someone will get back with you.
Some common procedures that are currently performed at SurgiCare of Lake Charles:
- diagnosis and monitoring of moderate-to-severe eye conditions
- cataract surgery
- glaucoma surgery
- refractive surgery to correct vision
- cancer treatment
- reconstructive surgery to repair trauma or birth abnormalities, such as crossed eyes
- chronic or severe tear duct infections or blockages
- neoplasm (tumore, cyst, or foreign object) removal
- monitoring or consulting on cases relating to other conditions, such as diabetic retinopathy or immune conditions
- injections around the eyes and face to alter facial structure function and appearance
- repairing torn or detached retinas
- corneal transplants